Job Description: Senior Unity Developer – Game Developer
Number of Openings: 1 Opening
Experience: 1 year experience.
Salary: as per industry norms
Location: Velachery, Chennai.
- UG: Any Graduate
- PG: Any Graduate
- The primary responsibility will be to implement functionality translating design ideas and concepts into a functional interactive, immersive learning experience
- As our colleague, you will be involved in development AR and VR solutions that use 3D Models, 2D and 3D videos.
- Our target audience are school teachers and school students.
- You will contribute with development of the solution that Teachers and students can use across multiple platforms to deliver high quality interactive content to students and for teachers to use them in the classroom.
- The content that is being developed and will be delivered will include subjects as varied as Human anatomy, Chemistry, Geometry, Geography etc.
- As a senior developer, we require you to also think of and advise what the possibilities and limitations are – considering technology and time to market.
We also are very focused on work – life balance. We do not expect you to “work your butt off” to deliver, but to work smart and committed, ensuring that you have enough time for your personal life.
- Extensive knowledge of Unity, as well as extensive experience as a game programmer, using C# on a major development platform, such as Microsoft Visual Studio (or equivalent)
- Experience of developing games using Unity3D engine using C# for iOS and Android platform.
- Experience with UI design & development. Native iOS & Android app development experience a plus.
- Experience with graphics and optimizations for mobile game development.
- Strong analysis and debugging skills
- Strong logical and mathematical skills.
- Designs implementation approach to take task road map into account
- Experience in gamification for education, all-in-one VR, is a plus.
- Unity3D Game Development C# Android IOS
- Desired Candidate Profile
Industry: IT-Software / Software Services
Functional Area: IT Software – Application Programming, Maintenance.
Role Category: Programming & Design
Role: Software Developer
Employment Type: Permanent Job, Full Time
Further any details Contact: 044- 4851 3666
Please bring your updated resumes along with your portfolio Or Mail me your Updated resume & portfolio to this mail id “email@example.com”