Job Description: Ruby on Rails Developer (1 Year Experience).
Number of Openings: 2 Openings
Experience: Fresher (3 Month Intern Training) or 1 years’ Experience.
Fresher 3-month training after skill-based salary.
Salary: INR 2,00,000 – 3,75,000 P.A. Excellent benefits & perks.
- UG: Any Graduate – Any Specialization
- PG: Any Postgraduate – Any Specialization
- Doctorate: Doctorate Not Required
- Minimum 1 years of experience in Ruby on Rails.
- Experience in modern web frameworks (Backbone.js, jQuery, Angular, Bootstrap, etc.).
- Solid understanding of object-oriented programming.
- Good understanding of server-side templating languages.
- Ability to integrate multiple data sources and databases into one system.
- Able to create database schemas that represent and support business processes.
- Self-motivated with a strong focus on business goals and end-user experience.
- Effective Communicator with excellent inter-personal & mentoring skills.
- To design, architect, develop, test and deploy new applications and maintain existing systems.
- Communicating with a client for requirement gathering.
- Estimating the tasks and preparing a plan for development.
- Experience in full development life-cycle of projects including design, development, and delivery.
- Ability to directly Manage Client Requirements & Escalations.
Industry: IT-Software / Software Services
Functional Area: IT Software – Application Programming, Maintenance
Role Category: Programming & Design
Role: Software Developer
Finding the right job for your skills is the most important factor in your success.Are you bored of the regular monotonous job? If Yes, We have an answer for you.At Quantum IT Tech Solution, We offer the challenges roles with great learning opportunities and we make it fun to learn & Work. If interested.
Further any details Contact: +91-8220922666(Whatsapp), 044-48513666
Please bring your updated resumes along with your portfolio Or Mail me your Updated resume & portfolio to this mail id “email@example.com”
|Job Category||Web Development|